How healthy is wheatgrass?
Sprouted wheat grainsSprouted wheat grains or wheatgrass has many healthy nutrients, especially during the growing season, indispensable for our bodies to function healthily. This wheatgrass can be harvested and pressed remarkably quickly. Wheatgrass healthy? There is no doubt about that! The green juice is bursting with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, dietary fiber and enzymes:
- Vitamins: Wheatgrass is especially rich in vitamins A, B, B12, C, E and vitamin K
- Minerals: both wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice are an important supplier of important minerals and such as iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, cobalt and zinc.
Scientific research shows that after drinking only 30 ml of concentrated wheatgrass juice per day you will experience the health benefits of this superfood.
Wheatgrass healthyBoth wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice help your body to function optimally. It is in the first place an important nutritional supplement against all kinds of winter ailments. This is primarily due to its high concentration of solar energy. Wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice therefore fit into any healthy diet. You will soon have more energy and vitality than ever before. It also increases your natural immune system and ensures a healthy balance between your healthy HDH cholesterol and your bad LDL cholesterol.
Purify the bodyIn addition, wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice are excellent for regularly detoxing or purifying your body from all toxic waste. These arise as a result of the many body processes and of our unhealthy diet full of colors, flavors and preservatives. Wheatgrass and especially wheatgrass juice are mainly due to their high concentration of chlorophyll or leaf green. This component is responsible for our photosynthesis or for the breakdown and removal of these toxic waste materials.
Due to its high dose of chlorophyll, wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice not only have an anti-inflammatory effect, but also purify the blood and help against all kinds of stomach and intestinal problems.
- Wheatgrass juice: certainly not inferior to the many health benefits of wheatgrass. This pure juice is extracted from young wheatgrass. Half a glass of wheatgrass juice per day provides as many healthy nutrients as one kilo of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Wheatgrass smoothie: if you don't like wheatgrass juice, you can perfectly process this into a healthy green smoothie, together with all your favorite fruits and vegetables
- Fresh wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice: both vegetables and fruit have the highest concentration of healthy nutrients when used fresh. That is no different with wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice