Beware of photo thieves!
What can you do!There are a few options including writing a text in your photo which does not make a photo more beautiful, and therefore not the most obvious. You can, however, use programs that can place a watermark in your photo, so that the image remains intact and a feature has been applied with data from the rightful owner. The following programs are suitable for combating theft, but are not free.
One of the cheapest that is also easy to use is called iwatermark. It has many options and it filters files by size, keyword and file format. It can create thumbnails which is useful with your own photo site. Iwatermark is also suitable for professional use because it can monitor a directory, it is immediately processed at the time of posting a photo. If a watermark is placed in a photo, iwatermark can also provide the photo with iptc information and also the name of the photographer.
- Website:: //plumamazing.com/
- Operating system: 95/98 / NT / 2000 / Me / XP / Vista / Mac Os
- File formats input: bmp, jpg, psd and tiff
- File formats output: bmp, jpg and tiff
AIS watermark pictures protector
Unfortunately, this program cannot be used with Windows Vista and cannot adjust the size of the photos. In contrast, the program can create an html gallery and send photos with watermark via e-mail.
- Website: //www.watermarker.com/watermark-protector/
- Operating system: 95/98 / NT / 2000 / Me / XP / 2003
- File formats input: bmp, jpg, psd, tiff and gif
- File formats output: bmp, jpg, tiff and gif